Pages

Mothers' baby

Thursday 11 April 2013

Stop the night cry ..

If you can meet my husband this morning, he will tell you how tense our morning today.
I am angry, translated not satisfy, filled with anger, feeling under appreciated, feeling under valued and back slide.  I don't speak a word today.

To bring in the story..

It happens that Chloe of 2y9 m is sick. It means no peaceful minutes in the house.
My patients really sum up.. with her unreasonable cry and demand.

Asking cold yogurt drink at 3.00 am in the morning! ( which i gave in after half and hour)
Asking me to refill her drink bottle 3-4 times a night ( is midnight) just for the sake of filling it.
Instructing my sleeping position and get frustrated if i disobey.
Insisting to watch cartoon at wee hours
Crying with unknown reason.

Heck! Is midnight everyone!

I am having a frac-tu-red - not quality sleep for nights.

So tense. > <

During these days, a lot of negative thought may creep in which injecting danger to the relationship.

Relationship needs to nurture and it takes time to build the bridge and a second to collapse it.







My dear daughter,

I am a lousy mum as you know. I never know why are you crying so intensely at night. Are you trying to test our patient or just practising your vocal?

Remember when you are 4 months old, that the first time you cry at night and it continue until now. Luckily, as you grow bigger, the cry subside and mummy have a few peaceful night in a row which mummy appreciate so much.

Hope night cry will become a past tense very soon..thank you very much dear!
May the God shower you with a lot of love and care.

Love-you-no-matter-what ,
Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment