Pages

Mothers' baby

Friday 13 December 2013

Promising year ahead, 2014

So fast, so fast , is almost year end. When a lot of people is thinking about the decoration for the Christmas tree, I am pondering in my own self.. seem confused, unmotivated, unrest , just to say a few. Rather? is this related to my current pregnancy stage of 29 weeks. Wow! Amazing.

Year 2014

Promised a baby boy for me.. I am anticipated the birth of this little brother for Chloe.  How the life would be with this new member in the family? Can I cope between be a good mother and a good employee? Will I drained ? Oh.. how the rest of the year would be for me?

Chloe is going to be 4 this year. I felt like something hitting hard on my head..you mean 4? It means I need to work more on her academic development soon. There is a lot of expectation for the pre-schooler nowadays.

Mother has been complaining about the numbness on his body recently.. I am worried. This year I will work harder on the family health.

How about my online business? I am going to brush it well starting from this year. You know , I am a kind of procrastinating one.. in a comfort zone. haizz...

This year also will decide my career path, whether I will be a full time mother or stay as an effective employee.. honestly, I like my job, minus the little pressure I get sometime.

I thinks hub is the person I most neglected..this year I need to work on the relationship.. reminding why I marry him ##wink wink..

For the coming year, I hope I will be organize and the sailing will be smoother..

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!



No comments:

Post a Comment