Pages

Mothers' baby

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Mum n Daughter morning

This morning, hubby still work despite it is gazetted holiday in Malaysia. His alarm make it ways.. and i simply ignore and hubby need to eat his breakfast alone today.  I have been suffering from lack of sleep and thus today is the day to recuperate..

So, the second disturbance this morning..  Climb on me..and guess what else.. a happily awaken tots,practising her gymnastic skills on our bed, i mean me and hubby bed. While i am happy to see her, it also officially declared the end of my slumbering. I tickled her, make funny face at her.. and she manages to sing songs to me too.. The weather is so fine right!Everything is so perfect!


Then, she requested to read books.. we read for 10 minutes..before headed to wash ourselves.


Isn't life so beautiful...





No comments:

Post a Comment