Pages

Mothers' baby

Saturday 13 August 2011

Going Back to work

Suddenly so heavy-hearted when husband told me this morning that I am accepted into his company. My position will be to train the new quality control guy then after all the training(i expect in two-month) will stay as human resource officer. I anticipated this and when the news come why I am no so happy? I should glad??

Time really fast, I have been taking care Chloe for 1 year plus now and the sudden news that I will get back to work make me so reluctant.  Though, i know and understand this is what working mother needs to go through.:(

This 1 year has pass and is not a life of roses too!  Being 24 hours mummy sometime makes me sick!!  EH! Motherhood, don't complain please. Okay, i accept.

From newborn, breastfeed, turning, smiling, blinking ,sounding, crawling, and now she started walking. I am so gladful that i manage to witness her development day by day. Is a kind of achievement for new mother like me. Before Chloe is born, i never expected this is the feeling of being a mother. You know, you are so important to someone!

I don't know how she will react to her new care-taker who are not her mummy soon, but I do hope i can accompany her and make the transition smooth and gay for her.

Chloe.. mummy really miss you.. I felt the water blurring my vision ...

No comments:

Post a Comment