Pages

Mothers' baby

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Bathing baby

My first experience of bathing baby is after my confinement month. You see, Chloe was 3.3kg then (2.3kg at born).  She is so tiny that any drastic move would hurt her, I guess. I just bath her with some oil add on and quickly outfit her. Since she can sit now, and actively move around, I think the bathing routine getting easier.

As easy as it may sound, it can also be dangerous if we are careless or mismanage.  Rule of thumb is never ever leave your baby alone in the bathroom even for a second.  You may attempt to grab a camera when you see her happily in the water, but just bear in mind that NEVER leave her alone. 

Usually I prepared her bath, I get ready her towel, diaper, clothes and lotion before hand.  Make sure the towel are handy to you after you bath your baby.

Depending on the weather and time, I will make the water a bit warm if the bath taken in the morning.  When the weather is so hot, I make the water less warm to splash on.  Well, this is depending on mothers' intuition, as you know what is the best for your baby.

I know Chloe like to take bath very much, as she always smile to me when I place her in the bath tub. When I say ' Up Up Up' she knows that is time to get out from the tub! 

No comments:

Post a Comment